- · Health Law in the 21st Century
- · Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
- Career Services
- · articling positions and summer jobs
- · search engine
· Four-Year Strategic Business Plan 2002/2003 to 2005/2006
- read Dean Lewis Klar
· "BUILDERS' WALL" 2002 dedication
- read Mona Chan
- · Madame Justice Ellen Picard - interview
- read Anubhav Chaitanya
- · U.A. Mooting Team to attend The Commonwealth Law Students Mooting Competition
- read Peggy Kemp
- · Introducing Professor Michael Pratt - interview
- read Chris McKay
- · Law Show raises $$$ for Kids' Kottage!
- read Owen Kirkalday (2L)
- · The True Meaning of Law Show
- read Mark Woltersdorf (3L),
Producer, Law Show 2002
- · CBA - Canada Bar Association - News: What it is, What it was, What it will be.
- read Krista Bennett (3L) Chair, CBA Law Students Section
- · 2002 Graduates Survey
- read goals, dreams and projections
EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
· Precedent and Innovation: Health Law in the 21st Century
will be held in Edmonton, Alberta on September 27 and 28, 2002 at the Hotel Macdonald.
for more info clck here
· 14th Annual Canadian Bioethics Society Conference
to be held at the Victoria Conference Centre, October 17-20, 2002 in Victoria, BC, Canada.
CAREER SERVICES FOR LAW STUDENTS
· Career Services - Articling Positions & Summer Jobs -New Stuff
read Patricia E. Spencer, LL.B.
Career Services Officer, Faculty of Law, University of Alberta
- Writers-Interviewers: as noted in each article
- Photos: Mona Chan
- Canon's web publisher: Mona Chan
- Corporate sponsor www.provenance.ca
Opinions expressed in this publication are those of the writers or content producers and
not necessarily those of the publishers. Opinions and articles are not official
opinions of the Faculty of Law nor the University of Alberta unless otherwise stated.
Copyright© 2001 Canon's of Construction - Web Version
Web Publisher: Mona Chan